"You have an incredibly complex business. Let me help simplify it, clarify it, and give you the confidence to profit from it!"
David P. Shepherd, MBA
For over twenty years, David Shepherd has served on the faculty of two of the nation's top business schools, teaching small business strategy and finance to undergraduate and graduate students.
Beginning in 2004, David began coaching and consulting exclusively for interior design professionals. Beginning with the Business of Design Conference David grew the company into a multi-million enterprise producing more than two-dozen conferences which were attended by thousands of interior designers in venues like Las Vegas, New York, and Cancun.
From those conferences, David identified more than 100 design firm principals (including sole practitioners) to join his Best Practices Network (BPN), a coaching group that shared their best practices with David and with each other.
Now, after yet another stint in academia, David has launched The Edge with the goal of sharing his vast and growing archive of knowledge with designers at a very affordable rate.
In addition to Edge membership, David enjoys one-on-one coaching. He calls it his "laboratory" and whether you're looking for the answer to a quick question, or to develop a lifetime plan, you'll want to give coaching a try.
Here are some of the questions I'm frequently asked
* Why do I seem to be getting the wrong clients?
* Am I charging enough for my time?
* Is it time to hire someone? How will I know?
* Is my contract helping or hurting me?
* Why don't the reports I get make any sense?
* Is my website helping or hurting me?
* Should I be using different software tools?
* What sort of profit margin should I be making on merchandise sales?
* Why am I not able to take cash out of the business?
* What can I do to keep my sales pipeline filled?
* How can I be selected by important architects?
* How can I get published / win awards?
* How will I know when it's time to call it quits?
* And hundreds more....
"I found my weekly phone calls with David to
Try it...and Save 30% on Your First Call! It's easy...just pick a time and you're set.
Use Coupon Code